Black & white photograph, 10"X8", Spring, 2000. Snapshot of a large limestone church with a tall bell tower in the front. A "One Way" sign can be seen outside, in front of the church, and a single car can be seen parked on the far right hand side of the photograph. 219 East 4th Street. The First United Methodist Church has been in this location since 1901 and has about 1600 members. The interior of the church was rebuilt after a fire in 1938. A large addition to the church was completed this year. Reads on backside: "Photog: Oliver L.S. Joy."